Thursday, April 4, 2013

My name is Rj and I worked with a few other guys on a new project today.  We were putting in new flooring in the kitchen for a new family.  It was a father a son and a mother.  The father, Mark, and I had an instant connection with World of Warcraft.  We spent about an hour talking about video games. We will be meeting up at a later point in time so we can stay in touch.  I also talked to the 10 year old son, Jack, who was one of the smartest 10 year olds I have ever met.  He taught me that prune juice was in Dr. Pepper and that was why Dr. Pepper was one of the better pops for you.  We only spent one day with the family which was pretty disappointing because they were a very friendly and happy family.  It started to rain so we said our goodbyes and headed back to the chapel for the last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment